Sunday, August 10, 2014

BLESSED

Hello Everyone I pray you are having a great Sunday.  I know I am because the Lord has blessed us with a beautiful day and a beautiful life.  I am so glad God is in control of my life and not me.


Yesterday my washing machine caught on fire.  It was a very scary experience.  I just thank God my mother in law so the smoke and my husband was home to put the fire out because I could have never pulled the washing machine out to get to the fire the why he did.


The experience reminded me and my husband who much control God has in our lives.  Normally my husband would be working on Saturdays and I would be home alone with my son and my mother in law  who is in a wheelchair, but in April I became sick and have not been able to work as a LPN since. 


Bill and I decided weeks ago that God was in control and had a reason for me losing my full time job.  Yesterday gave us a glimpse of why God has chose a new path in life for us.  When I was working my husband and I would work opposite days of one another so one of us was always home with our son.  Since I no longer work for the first time in eighteen years my husband has weekends off, which was why he was home yesterday.


Praise God for everything and remember that sometimes are blessing are in disguise.


Join me back here tomorrow.  I am posting an interview I have done with an up and coming author by the name of Angie Grigaliunas.







No comments:

Post a Comment